Blogging 101: So You Want to Start a Blog?
Starting a blog has never been easier — but with all the social media, CMSs and techie lingo out there, it can be a tough path to navigate at first.
One of the most important things you’ll need to do as a blogger is to constantly remind yourself to stay true to your own voice. It’s easy to get caught-up in the blogging world and to lose yourself, but the best and most successful blogs are passion projects that ring true to the fired up blogger behind them.
Here’s a helpful guide to how to start a blog coming at you from one blogger who’s been down that road.
Guillaume Viallaneix‘s insight:
Your business needs a blog right now. Why you may ask?
- To build trust
- To build an audience of potential customers
- To increase you search engine visibility
- To drive traffic to your website
- To establish credibility as an expert in your field
- To reach a wider market
- To create value
- To learn from your customers
- To create networking opportunties
See on visual.ly