ABOUT MEDTECH MOMENTUM
Founded in 2013, MedTech Momentum, Inc. is a fast-growing full-service Medical Marketing Agency, focused on crafting and executing for its clients marketing strategies driven by the power of the Internet and Social Media. The Company works with Medical Technology Companies and Medical Practices located both in the United States and Europe.
Position: Brand Executive
THE BRAND EXECUTIVE serves as the direct link between MedTech Momentum and existing clients, managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The brand executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for his/her clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the account executive is responsible for carrying out the plan with the MedTech Momentum team daily. The position is 50% strategic and 50% tactical.
He/she interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the creative teams in all departments, including Branding, Website Development, Social Media, PR, and Videos, concerning scheduling and timing.
The person must be a passionate, curious, disciplined, confident, mature, professional, and creative-minded leader who will WOW MedTech Momentum's clients while building a trusting relationship with each one.
He/She must think strategically as she/he executes tactically.
The position is not simply about getting projects done. The true value of the Brand Executive is in his/her ability to oversee the strategic solutions that come to life and help the clients achieve their goals.
The position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Operations.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Planning and executing marketing strategies to establish brand consistency and increase ROI for Medtech companies.
- Forecast market trends and analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Guide projects from planning to deployment with a focus on quality, on-time delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Inform clients of MTM’s an advertising and marketing services to new and current clients.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our client’s brand and their products/services.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Organize and manage weekly meetings with clients.
- Receive and validate clients’ project briefings prior to sending them to creative teams.
- Effectively presents and defends all agency work/proposals to clients.
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinate client approval of the same materials.
- Connecting clients with technical and design department directors.
- Informs Senior Director of Marketing Operations of accounts progress for all clients (weekly meetings).
- Coordinates project timing and execution with all relevant agency personnel.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
First-class organizational skills.
A proactive approach to creative projects.
Experience working as part of a team.
A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints.
Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook.
A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport.
The confidence to give clients trust in your work.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field(s).
- 3+ years of working experience in the same or similar role (this can include internships).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing methods and techniques.
- The ability to cope with pressure and keep to tight deadlines.
- Experience in Healthcare, medical technology, or the medical/health field.
- Experience in Marketing Agency.
- Must be able to read and write English fluently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work in the U.S.
- On-site Location, must work at our Altamonte Springs Office.