Digital Marketing Intern
ABOUT MEDTECH MOMENTUM
Founded in 2013, MedTech Momentum, Inc. is a fast-growing full-service Medical Marketing Agency, focused on crafting and executing for its clients marketing strategies driven by the power of the Internet and Social Media. The Company works with Medical Technology Companies and Medical Practices located both in the United States and Europe.
Position: Digital Marketing Intern
In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on digital marketing campaigns with our team. Our ideal intern candidate will work directly with the Senior Director of Marketing Operations. This person has a fundamental understanding of digital marketing best practices, graphic design abilities, web development experience, and strong communication skills. Applicants should be current students in a bachelor’s degree program.
Your duties & responsibilities:
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with email campaigns
- Assist with search engine optimization
- Assist with web development projects
- Collect and report data from marketing campaigns
- Attend client meetings
- Build out and lead tactical projects for our clients
- Manage and update the company database
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
SKILLS & Qualifications
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program
- Prior internship experience a plus but not required
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Canva, and other content creation tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with CRM tools (Hubspot), Online analytics, and Google Adwords
- Passion for the digital marketing industry and its best practices
- Experience in Healthcare, medical technology, or the medical/health field
- Experience in a Marketing Agency
- Must be able to read and write English fluently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work in the U.S.
- On-Site Location