Project Manager Intern
ABOUT MEDTECH MOMENTUM
Founded in 2013, MedTech Momentum, Inc. is a fast-growing full-service Medical Marketing Agency, focused on crafting and executing for its clients marketing strategies driven by the power of the Internet and Social Media. The Company works with Medical Technology Companies and Medical Practices located both in the United States and Europe.
Position: Project Manager
The Project Manager Intern reports to the Senior Account Executive and will assist Account Executives by providing day-to-day administrative support such as preparing meeting agendas, project updates, and research marketing analysis. This role requires the ability to manage projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of and developing a strong working rapport with coworkers and day-to-day client contacts.
Among others, projects may include:
- Branding (Logos, brand guidelines, brochures, booth design etc.)
- Websites & landing pages
- Social Media Management & PR
- Guide projects from planning to deployment with a focus on quality, on-time delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Receive and validate client’s project briefings before sending them to creative teams.
- Collaborate with the Account Executives to secure resources and project deadline based on the client’s proposal.
- Manage the flow of information between customers and project teams.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Organize and assist preparation with Account Executives for their weekly meetings with clients.
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of the same materials.
- Informs Senior Account Executive of accounts progress for all clients (weekly meetings).
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Coordinates project timing and execution with all relevant agency personnel.
- Represents agency at MedTech events.
- Customer Service- Provide excellent customer service and support in receiving, researching, and resolving all membership and a-la-carte clients in the Healthcare industries.
- Data Entry- Update action items to internal communication software and project management software. Expertise in all the digital tools used to service clients.
- Account Management- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and how they are executed
- Powerpoint- Coordinate special projects such as marketing reports with PowerPoint presentations for International & Strategic Directors and Managers as needed.
- Project Management- Extreme attention to detail with strong multi-tasking and project management skills. Ability to thrive and find comfort in a fast-paced environment with deadlines and due dates.
- Impeccable communication (verbal and written) & organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm and a Be BOLD attitude with great customer service skills.
- A WORK Together approaches with open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Ability to build TRUST by working as a team member.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Extreme attention to detail!!!
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field(s)
- 1-3 years of Marketing Experience (can include internships)
- Experience in Healthcare, medical technology, or medical/health field
- Proficiency in graphic design programs such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom, and Canva
- Must be able to read and write English fluently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work in the U.S.
- On-site Location
- Please provide a portfolio of your work