Email Marketing, are you nurturing your leads properly,
informing, educating and building relationships?
Email marketing automation is a crucial part of any effective marketing strategy. If you are not managing and nurturing your leads properly, you are wasting a substantial opportunity to build relationships and build a sustainable sales & marketing engine.
7 Tips for a Successful Email Marketing Campaign:
- Adopt a conversational tone, like if you are writing to a friend. Avoid sounding like you are just looking to sell them something.
- Get your lead or your customer involved. Ask for feedback.
- Make sure that your email is insighful and educates. Avoid generic blasts at all cost!
- Avoid spammy words (discount, free etc.).
- Make sure that images include “alt” attributes that contain the alternate ext that should be displayed when images don’t load.
- Don’t send emails on weekends, Mondays, or vacation times.
- Don’t send emails first thing in the morning or at the end of the day.
How we can help
MedTech Momentum copywriters will structure and write your email funnels, nurture your leads, and build relationships.
Lead Nurturing | Drip Marketing
- Drip Marketing is a lead nurturing strategy that involves periodically sending out helpful and relevant information to prospects and customers.
- Drip marketing targets both existing customers and leads.
- The technique is used to inform, educate and make leads aware of your new technologies.
- Even though all marketing platforms are part of your drip marketing strategy, email marketing is the best tool.
- MedTech Momentum’s drip marketing program place non-sales-ready leads into nurturing tracks.
- The goal is to make sure that when a potential customer is ready, your company will stay top-of-mind.