Online Reputation Management
Do you know what others see about you, your company or your practice when they look for you online?
As a member of society in 2017, you must control:
- Your online personal brand (i.e. your name)
- Your online professional brand (i.e. your company)
Addressing your professional brand is part of your company’s marketing strategy and will not be addressed her. This section of the website is about how to manage and protect your personal brand, to turn it into an asset? It is about branding yourself!
Controlling Your Online Reputation Is About Producing Content
- It is about creating, disseminating and promoting strong, credible, positive content about you.
- The goal is that any negative information about you that would be published in the Internet to harm you, would never be on Google first pages. Why? Because you are already there!
- Online reputation management starts with having a content marketing strategy already in place. You want to build your personal Internet firewall in the form of content, such as articles, blogs, videos, images, social media and social networking sites etc.
- In 2017, it is a requirement for any professional to have a plan. Ignoring the potential damage is a very dangerous proposition that will harm you at one point or another.
- The secret is consistency! Managing your online reputation and search engine optimization (SEO) strategy is an ongoing process. It is about keeping your fire burning.
Your online reputation and personal brand not only affects you, your family and friends, but it also affects your colleagues, business partners, clients and/or investors. In fact, it touches every area of your life.
You probably do not have the time to launch into a long-term personal branding strategy. The good news is that MedTech Momentum is here for you and can do it on your behalf. Just contact us, we’ll tell you how.