ABOUT MEDTECH MOMENTUM
Founded in 2013, MedTech Momentum, Inc. is a fast-growing full-service Medical Marketing Agency, focused on crafting and executing for its clients marketing strategies driven by the power of the Internet and Social Media. The Company works with Medical Technology Companies and Medical Practices located both in the United States and Europe.
Position: Account Executive
The Marketing Account Executive serves as the direct link between MedTech Momentum and existing clients, managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The account executive has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for his/her clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the account executive is responsible for carrying out the plan, with the MedTech Momentum team, on a daily basis. The position is 50% strategic and 50% tactical.
He/she interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the creative teams in all departments including Branding, Website Development, Social Media, PR, and Videos concerning scheduling and timing.
The person must be a passionate, curious, disciplined, confident, mature, professional, creative-minded leader who will WOW MedTech Momentum's clients while building a trusting relationship with each one. He/She must think strategically as she/he executes tactically.
The position reports to the VP of Operations and Senior Account Executive.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Planning and executing marketing strategies to establish brand consistency and increase RO for Medtech companies
- Forecast market trends and analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Guide projects from planning to deployment with focus on quality, on-time delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Inform clients of MTM’s advertising and marketing services to new and current clients.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our client’s brand and their products/services.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Organize and manage weekly meetings with clients.
- Receive and validate client’s projects briefings prior to sending to creative teams.
- Effectively presents and defends all agency work/proposals to clients.
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of the same materials.
- Connecting clients with technical and design departments directors.
- Informs VP of Creative Operations and Senior Account Executive of accounts progress for all clients (weekly meetings).
- Coordinates project timing and execution with all relevant agency personnel.
- Represents agency at MedTech events.
- Impeccable communication (verbal and written) & organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and how they are executed
- Expertise in all the digital tools used to service clients (Asana, Microsoft Office, Smartsheet, Dropbox, HubSpot, Constant Contact, MailChimp, and others).
- Enthusiasm and a Be BOLD attitude with great customer service skills.
- A WORK Together approach with open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Know how to address clients' concerns creatively/quickly and share feedback with team members.
- Ability to build TRUST by working as a team member.
- Extreme attention to detail with strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive and find comfort in a fast-paced environment with deadlines and due dates.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field(s)
- 5+ years working experience in the same or similar role. (this can include internships)
- Experience in Healthcare, medical technology, or medical/health field.
- Proficiency in graphic design programs such as: Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom, and Canva.
Job Type: Full-time