Leverage the branding power of Press Releases to help customers, leads, potential employees and other target groups learn more about your company and your technologies.
Press Releases Produce Results!
- Easily get worldwide exposure.
- Boost brand awareness.
- Improve your SEO (Search engine Optimization).
- Acquire new leads.
- Get new customers.
MedTech Momentum specializes in helping companies, in the medical space, develop winning PR strategies; here is how we do it:
- We will provide you with a PR brief template for you to fill-out.
- Based on your brief, our medical copywriters will craft the Press Release in your company voice following the inverted pyramid methodology.
- Our SEO experts will make sure that the Press Release is search engine optimized (SEO)
- Our Account Manager will send you the draft for you to approve or modify.
- We will distribute, tract and manage your Press Release using proven platforms such as PRWeb or PR Newswire.
Why Press Releases Are More Important Than Ever?
Here are some of the main reasons why press releases have become so important:
Announcing a new product or service.
If you want to announce a new product or service, MedTech Momentum can draft your press release and immediately get your news found on all major search engines and Social Media networks.
Convey your message and news.
Press releases now include images, videos and other multimedia, which means you can convey your message and news stories in more interesting ways than ever before.
Image helps drive interest.
Before online press releases had become so common, most press releases were sent only to journalists. Now a press release can be distributed to millions of people around the world instantly through email and Social Media.
Improve your brand’s image.
Because it has become so easy to publish and distribute a press release, companies can easily send out as many press releases as they want. Publishing more press releases more often is a good way to improve your brand’s image.
Expanding public knowledge.
By adding links to other web pages within a press release, you can direct readers to even more information about what they do.
Create online viral possibilities.
An online press release can go viral if people start sharing it over Social Media networks, thereby creating a buzz that was never possible with traditional press releases.
Portability and convenience.
People can read a press release anywhere on the web or on their smartphones.
Search Engine Optimization.
By using specific keywords relating to your business, you can optimize your press release so people can easily access your company information through search engine use.